Here are seven reasons why men should consider shaving their privates. No, I'm not talking about Privates in the Army, although a "soldier" at attention, with a shiny helmet and a loaded weapon, is definitely involved.
Most men worry obsessively about the hair on their heads but rarely give a second thought to their pubic hair. Only when the time is right with that special lady do men realize they should have spent some time grooming their privates. Guys, here are 7 compelling reasons why you should groom your pubic hair or even remove it completely.
7 Days Weight Loss
1. Cleanliness. The crotch is a focal point for heat, sweat, and bacteria. Cropping or removing your pubic hair makes that area much easier to keep clean, and more importantly, smelling clean and manly. She's more likely to explore that area up close if it's well maintained.
2. Novelty. The contrast between your obviously adult-sized package and your new hairlessness can be quite erotic, and not just to you! Your lover may gush over the idea of making love to what now has the illusion of being forbidden fruit.
3. It's More Inviting. If you remove most or all of her objections to performing oral sex on you, isn't it worth the trouble? Pay special attention to removing stray hairs from your shaft. Hair in the mouth sucks, but she won't if she finds one.
4. Don't Forget The Scrotum. A woman's body is playground of softness and smoothness, so don't you think she'll appreciate the same on you? A silky smooth ball sack invites both manual and oral caresses. She's far more likely to play down there if she doesn't have to use a weed-whacker to find it.
5. It's Healthier. She'll see immediately that you have no skin outbreaks or unwanted "critters" to hide. Furthermore, you will have greater manual sensitivity when you perform your periodic testicular self-exam. You do examine yourself regularly, don't you? You should. The earlier you catch any problems, the easier they are to fix.
Learn more about Testicular Self Exams (TSE) at http://my.webmd.com/hw/mens_conditions/hw234856.asp
6. It's Fun To Let Her Do It! That's right, let her shave you! This is not only an exercise in trust, but a highly-suspenseful erotic thrill ride. The danger of an ultra sharp razor in such a sensitive area, the tension of long slow razor strokes, the aching of your pulse-pounding erection, and the foamy friction of her shaving-creamed hand on your shaft can intensify your pleasure like you never thought possible. Just don't make any sudden moves.
And most importantly (to some at least):
7. It Makes Your Erection Look Huge. I'm not kidding - you will swear that you gained at least an extra inch in length! If your crotch is not groomed regularly, you probably have pubic hair at least part way up your shaft. Your penis "appears" to begin where that pubic hair ends. Remove the underbrush and your hidden length will be revealed.
When you're grooming the hair on your "big head," don't forget about the hair on the "little head" too! Whether you do it to please yourself or a partner (or both), regular pubic hair grooming or even total pubic hair removal can spice up your love life. If you like it enough, consider permanent removal methods such as laser hair removal or electrolysis.
Note that some people experience moderate to intense itching the first few days after shaving as the pubic hair grows back. You might want your first grooming experience to be at the beginning of a weekend so you're not squirming in your office chair all day Monday! The itching should decrease or stop if you continue to groom yourself regularly.
And if the guys in the gym locker room make fun of you, first ask them why they are checking out your package. In the embarrassed silence that follows, tell them why you did it, that you're having twice as much sex as they are, and what she's doing now that she wouldn't do before! Then get ready to answer their questions.7 Persuasive Reasons Why Men Should Shave Their Privates