The following weight loss motivation tips are meant to jump start your desire to lose weight. Your strategy is key. You are fighting a fat loss battle that you can win. Start by implementing these ten simple tips for a solid foundation on the road to a slimmer you.
1. Do not skip meals, especially breakfast or lunch. Contrary to what you may think, you hurt your chances of losing weight when you skip meals. There are studies that show skipping meals causes your body to fight back. Your body responds by slowing down the rate you burn calories. This is not what you want. You are much better off eating several mini meals a day.
7 Days Weight Loss
Eat 5 to 6 smaller meals throughout your day. Do not go longer than 5 hours without eating. You should also establish a last meal time for your day. For instance, you may decide not to eat after 8pm.
2. Solely doing stomach and leg exercises will help lose belly fat and flabby thighs. Wrong!!! Losing fat comes from your total fat reserve. In actuality, you are better off taking a 20 minute brisk walk 3 days per week than doing 100 sit-ups each day.
3. Use daily physical activities to burn calories and get fit. Hey, all fair when it comes to weight loss. Perform your daily chores and activities with vigor. If you do this, you have no need to find a large amount of extra time for exercising.
4. Assess your readiness to lose weight. If you reluctantly go into your weight loss endeavor with the wrong attitude, you're doomed. It may prove stressful and result in a negative experience. What's the answer? Find weight loss activities that are fun for you. There's everything from focusing on healthier food items you like to finding additional physical activities that are fun. For instance, you can lose weight dancing, taking self defense classes, walking, and competitions. Most importantly, do not put pressure on yourself. Take it one day at a time. The results will come.
5. Cut back your food portions. Use smaller bowls and plates; get rid of leftovers immediately; cut back on how much food you make; when having your meals, eat foods such as vegetables, salads, and fruits first.
6. If you can't give up your favorite snack foods, then go for the mini sizes instead. You can buy cookies, chips, and other snacks in 100 calorie mini bags. This way, you can still enjoy these things without worrying about the excessive extra calories.
7. Cut back on high calorie beverages. Pay attention to what you drink. Substitute more water into your diet.
8. Don't neglect your sweet tooth. Instead, find high fat/calorie ingredient substitutes for items such as sugar, butter, honey, and whole milk.
9. Remove temptation. This way, you take away some of the pressure to resist.
10. When you eat out, make sure you've eaten your mini meals during the day; order from the menu first; ask questions, and fill up on water, diet drinks, and salad before the main meal comes.
If you'd like more weight loss motivation you'll love this article titled Letter to Your Belly Fat. Take a peek.Weight Loss Motivation